Due to the different types of systems that Audiolux install there are a very wide range of cables that are required including:
● Cat5e/Cat6 for data and networks.
● HDMI for hi definition to TV’s.
● CT100 co-ax cables for TV and Satellite signals.
● RG59 cable for CCTV camera’s.
● A wide range of audio cables for speakers, signals and microphones.
● DMX cable for effect lights.
● And of course mains cables for power to all devices.
Because our staff have learned there trade from apprentice level right through to experienced fitters we have personally pulled in all of these cables ourselves through every type of containment possible and know exactly what is involved in ensuring that all our installations are left with zero cables on show.
As well as pulling the cables in we also have the skills and experience in terminating all of these different types of cables and connections which puts us in the top bracket of installers and gives our customers the confidence to trust that our jobs are done properly.
Having said this there are lots of our projects where it is more convenient and cost effective for the onsite electricians to pull the cables in.
Where this is appropriate we will work with the electricians and provide all the relevant specifications, drawings and technical support to make sure that the cables are installed to our high standards.